Modern Stove Case StudyFebruary 21, 2013
As follows how MKfireplaces installed a 9 meter 316 twin wall multi-fuel flexible liner for a Merlin Midline 4.9kw multi-fuel matt black stove with a slate hearth.
- Re-design fire opening to create chamber, sweep chimney, install chamber fireboard and 20mm slate hearth with 381mm projection in front of stove glass, 150mm each side, 50mm at the back of stove.
- Fix wood beam to top of the fire opening using steel bracket fixing.
- Off the top of stove with single skin vitreous enamel flue pipe connecting to 9 meter 316 twin wall multi-fuel flexible liner, fixed through the chimney pot using chimney hanger pot cowl.
- Plaster front face of chimney brest.
- Stove thermometer and carbon monoxide alarm installed.
- Stove and flue system and commissioned.
- Advised customer how to use controls.
- Issued HETAS certificate of compliance and fix data plate.